Thursday, March 19, 2009

And it's that time of year again my friends

MARCH MADNESS has arrived. Yes this is my favorite time of year. I love it more then my birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love me some college basketball. Noah has lost the TV till it is over. You will only find basketball on our TV till the final game. This year is ruff for me. I can usually be found in a bar (Just Mugs) somewhere in Delaware (New Castle) just about every night watching all the games. No I don't go for the beer specials (even though they are really good this time of year). I go for the games. All the games in one room on at once. I love it. Since we only have 3 bars here in Clovis (One is a hip hop bar, the other two are ummmm well how do I say it, Not the type you would go watch basketball at) I am staying home. I will miss my bar friends this year. I will miss the Duke cheering section at Just Mugs. DUKE ROCKS by the way. I WILL STILL BE WEARING MY BABY BLUE EVERYDAY THOUGH.

No comments: