Monday, February 16, 2009

What a weekend....

Wow what a wonderful weekend I had. Not only was it Valentine's Day but I went to Lubbock and to Roswell. Saturday I finally found the mall in Lubbock. If felt so much like home going to a real mall. I miss that about Delaware and sometimes the traffic too. Saturday night Noah, Abigail and I went out to dinner. When we got home I found a dozen red roses and a card waiting for me. My Valentine's gift from Noah is a trip to Vegas in June. I am surprised he could keep it a secret since he has been dying to go there since he moved back home. Noah got a 65" DLP HD Flat screen TV, a PSP and a new game for the Xbox360. Hmmm do you think he is spoiled at all??? Nope not at all he deserves every bit of it.
Sunday we went to Roswell so he could drive his mom's truck back. While we were there we went to Target. God how I have missed Target so much. I have not stepped foot in a Target since July. 6 whole months. I really didn't buy that much. Mostly stuff for Noah and the baby. On our way out of Target we saw a couple selling turtles on the side of the road. So of course Noah stopped and bought me a baby red ear slider turtle. We named him Timmy the Turtle.
And today I went and picked up Abigail's new exosaucer. She loves it. As soon as I put her in it she started squealing and laughing.
Tomorrow I go back to work and Abigail starts daycare. I am not sure if I am ready for this but I really miss working. Abigail is going to be going to a home daycare. I really like Heidi. She is so sweet. We have been going over there to get Abigail used too staying there. I think she really likes Heidi too. As soon as we walk in the door she gets a smile on her face. I am sure I am going to be calling Heidi about 100 times tomorrow to make sure everything is ok. I know she will be fine but it is her first day being away from me for more then an hour. I will post tomorrow on how well we both did.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: