Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yeah I made it though the week!

So I officially made it through my first week back to work and Abigail's first week of daycare. I didn't think that I would do good on Tuesday when she started but I only called once. According to Ms. H she loved it there. Had a blast. She even told me that she should be paying me for her to watch Abigail. Ms. H said that Abigail is such a laid back baby and just goes with the flow. Yuppers that sounds about right (except for when it is time to sleep). The little booger even took a LONG nap for Ms. H.
As for work well it went really good. Except for the fact that I have to fix all the problems that the last girl made. She really messed up on some cases. She didn't do a darn thing since October. I am having to rush around and get things ready for trials that should have been done months ago. But oh well I don't mind it at all.
Noah is upset that his TV didn't make it to the house yet. It is set for delivery on Monday. How did I ever let him talk me into getting a 65" TV? We are having to rearrange the living room so it has a proper place to go. I don't mind the rearranging but I know that I will be doing most of the work. Not so fun. But to tell you the truth I really can't wait for March Madness with the new TV. I will truly be in my glory.

No comments: