Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our week

Here are some pics of us hanging out. And yes we were watching Breakfast Club on TV. Noah went to give her a bath and she was fine then all of a sudden she flipped out on him. In the others my daughter as picked up my bad habit of having a ni-night. We just found this out the other night. It doesn't matter what blanket it is but she has to be holding a blanket to fall asleep. Noah wanted to see what would happen if he took it away and well as you can see she yet again flipped out. I also threw in a pic of me.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Abigail and I are leaving on Tuesday for Delaware. We have been packed for 2 weeks now. Hmmm can you tell that I am excited about going? Noah is coming out on Friday. It is a mini, seeing the kids, and birthday vacation. Today is my Dad's birthday, the 16th is my Mom's birthday and the 19th is Noah's oldest daughters birthday. Abigail is going to be meeting her older brother and sister for the first time. She is also going to be meeting all of my Delaware crew and my wonderful day-care babies that I can't wait to see again. I have missed them so much. Last time they saw me I was 6 months pregnant. The teachers now that I am coming to visit but they are keeping it a surprise to the kids. Well that is all for tonight. I am going to spend some time with Noah since Abigail actually went to bed at a decent time tonight.

No comments: