Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Someone Please Tell Me Why????

On my wonderful vacation back to Delaware I caught a cold. I have had said cold for two weeks now. Abigail caught my cold last week (she is all better now). So tell me why Noah now has said cold and is supposedly dying??? I looked at him and told him that I have had said cold for two weeks and I have still managed my daily tasks. He wanted to call out from work yesterday because he had a stuff nose. Deal with it. I have had that stuffy nose for two weeks and you don't see me complaining. I have taken my daily dose of vitamin C, Dayquil and NyQuil. I keep a box of tissues handy at all times. Noah well he bought the whole drug store tonight, came home and asked me what he should take. I just looked at him and walked away.
Why is it then when men get sick it is the end of the world??? I am bound and determined to find the anwer to this question.
On a lighter note I got to play with my camara the past two nights and got some good pics of Abigail. I also did a Valentine's Day card to send out.

Photobucket


No comments: