Sunday, January 4, 2009

Who said she could grow up?

Abigail is almost three months old now. THREE months can you believe it. I still remember three months ago when she was so tiny and fit perfectly into Noah's arms.Photobucket Yeah fat chance of that happening now. She stretches from the tips of his fingers to his shoulder.Photobucket When did she get that big. I am with her every day and I don't remember her getting this big. I don't think this should be allowed either. Well O.K. maybe it should be allowed.

The little booger also thinks she is a big girl. She will stick her tongue out at you, hold her own bottle, tries to crawl, grabs her toys and today I caught her sleeping in my spot. How dare she do these things all at once. I know I am going to enjoy her doing more and more each day but I just want her to stay little as long as possible.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: