Friday, January 23, 2009

Sorry We have been MIA but we are back now

Last Tuesday we left for Delaware. Our flights were fairly ok with a few expections. Our flight leaving Lubbock they forgot to do a safety check so we had to go back to the gate and have that done. Our Houston to Philly flight was the scariest. We had turbulence's the whole way there. The kind where you feel like you are falling out of the sky. Yeah I didn't like it to much. Abigail slept through the whole flight. We finally made it to Philly and the cold weather. When we left Lubbock it was 65 when we landed in Philly it was 25. Yeah I don't miss the cold weather one bit.
Wednesday Abigail and I spent most of our time at the daycare. I missed my kids soooo much. I am going back in June to watch them graduate preschool. Friday Noah flew in and it was -11 outside. Oh yeah I came down with a cold too. It finally hit me on Friday. That night we went and picked the kids up. They were so excited to see their dad and their baby sister. When we got back to the house Ang was all about Abigail. It took Joe a little while to warm up to her.
Saturday I had my Meet Abigail Party and Noah, Dad and the kids went to the NJ Aquamarine. My bestfriend Jen came over with her daughter. All together it was a great day. When the guys got back with the kids we decided to have crabs for dinner. Jen called her hubby and he came over with their two sons. Wow they have really grown. The kids hung out and watched movies while the adults eat crabs and drank wine. What a good time.
Sunday Noah and I took the kids to Chucky Cheese. Yeah that was a blast. I stayed at the table with the baby and just watched all the weird people. Some of them were really special if I might say. The kids had a great time. Sunday night we had Ang's birthday and opened gifts.
Monday the kids left early morning and Noah got ready for his flight. Oh yeah it was snowing. He gets to the airport to find out that he has a 4 hour delay. He was suppose to leave at 12:00 but finally took off at 4:30. My flight was suppose to leave at 5:25 but it got delayed till 6:30. I had a connecting flight in Houston that I was going to miss if this happened. I called the airline told them the problem and they changed my flight to Tuesday morning 5:25am. I didn't mind one bit because it would keep the baby on her schedule. We finally made it home Tuesday afternoon. Now the baby is sick and I am finally getting over my cold. I think I need another vacation from my vacation.




No comments: